Falling for Autumn, A Favorites List
Leaves are falling–and so are snowflakes–in NYC, and it’s been another great season! I’ve been staying super busy harvesting grapes, bottles of wine, and a whole lot more. Excited to share my favorite sips, spots, books, and all things wine that have been popping up here since September.
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Memoir, Yes, Chef.
- Broken Shed Vodka with fresh peaches.
- Squash Soup! (Ina Garten kills it with this recipe)
- This book by a great friend and fellow wine-lover–Cassavora County.
- Testing out stuffing recipes like this one.
- Corkbuzz Wine Bar.
- Post Officefor cocktails I could never make myself.
- Substituting sangria for mulled wine.
- Oysters in every fashion. (With a hefty pour of Muscadetor Bubbly like this one.)
- Wine Harvest Festivals!
- Full-bodied red wines like Wild Horse Cabernet Sauvignon that warm me up, and make me a smiley star!
Want to Uncork a little more? Photos and fun here.